- Any person enrolling in the John Brooks Supermart Rewards program or using the rewards card or using this website, constitutes accepting all the terms and conditions stated here.
- John Brooks Supermart reserves the right to change reward values or modify the terms and conditions of the John Brooks Supermart Rewards program at any time.
- The John Brooks Supermart Rewards program is the property of John Brooks Supermart and we reserve the right to terminate the program at any time. A 30-day notice will be given to John Brooks Supermart Rewards cardholders prior to termination.
- John Brooks Supermart will always endeavor to provide proper points values for shopping, and will correct any reasonable errors, but can not be responsible for all alleged errors.
- Phone number in lieu of card is designed as a backup only. John Brooks Supermart will endeavor to correct any reasonable errors, but cannot be responsible for phone number(s) errors or duplicate phone numbers on record.
- John Brooks Supermart reserves the right to terminate Rewards accounts that have been inactive for two years.
- John Brooks Supermart cannot be responsible for the actions of employees or associates of businesses or organizations or their behavior as it relates to the Rewards Program.
Conditions of Use
Your Privacy is protected! All of your personal information is completely confidential and will not be shared or sold to anyone by John Brooks Supermart, Loyalty Lane Rewards, or any affiliates or employees of either company. Your information will only be used by John Brooks Supermart to contact you with communications and special offers. You always have the option to discontinue these communications.